Many people ask: What exactly is car removal and is it the right choice for my vehicle? Car removal services have certainly grown in popularity over the years, but selling to dealerships and private buyers is more familiar to the general public. If you’re thinking of selling your old car to a wrecker but are not sure if it’s the right way to go, here’s everything you need to know to make an informed decision!
The Basics Of Car Removals
In simple terms, car removal services consist of three steps: collection, towing, and recycling. It’s the go-to option for vehicles that have nowhere else to go or no buyer willing to take them in.
Most Car Removal Companies Accept The Following Types Of Vehicles, No Matter Their Make, Model, Or Year Of Production:
- Old cars
- Junk cars
- Damaged cars
- Unwanted cars
- Wrecked cars
Once Your Vehicle Has Been Collected, It Will Undergo A Standardised Recycling Process That Involves The Following Steps:
- The removal and disposal of engine fluid to prevent it from leaking into the soil and polluting the environment
- The removal of all useable parts, including the engine and transmission system, batteries, wheels and tyres, and alternators
- Placing the vehicle frame into a shredder to magnetically separate ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Mixing the resulting metals to increase their strength
- Sending the scrap metals to various manufacturers
When Do You Need Car Removal?
What makes car removal great is that it’s safe for the environment. Instead of leaving your vehicle to rot in landfills, you can send them to a licensed junkyard where their parts are put to good use.
But How Do You Know When It’s Time For Removal And Not Just A Quick Trip To The Mechanic? Consider The Following Signs As You Decide:
- Your repairs and replacements are starting to cost more than the actual worth of your vehicle
- Your vehicle is gathering more rust at the corners of its bumpers, near the wheels, or around the exterior mirrors
- Your car has gone over the 150,000-mile mark, significantly dropping in resale worth
- Your safety rating is not optimal due to outdated features
- You have new members in your family, hence the need for a much bigger car
- You need to free up space in your garage
Where To Find The Best Car Removals In Sydney?
If there’s anything you should know about car removals, it’s that they’re incredibly convenient! In fact, it’ll only take you a few quick steps to finally get rid of the clunker leaking fluids in your garage:
- Call Omega Cash for Cars at 0401234711 and request our car removal services.
- Provide your vehicle’s year, make, model, and registration, as well as your personal contact information.
- Receive a quote of up to $9000.
- Schedule your free pick-up service at the most convenient time and location.
- Wait for our technicians to arrive and perform a quick inspection on your vehicle.
- Receive your cash on the spot.
Doesn’t it sound simple? We’ll make sure to give you the best cash offer possible, all without any hidden charges and extra fees. Plus, we also provide same-day car removal, so don’t hesitate to call us now!